The KCA journey (so far…)
We’re a team with a broad range of skills and extensive knowledge of delivering exceptional audience experiences, developed over many years working at national museums, international design agencies and media enterprises.
The core members of the KCA London team originally formed the Creative Services department of the Science Museum, London. For the Science Museum we designed blockbuster commercial exhibitions, managed global exhibition tours, delivered award winning visitor destinations and consulted to developing museums and attractions.
From our incorporation as a partnership in 2007, KCA London has developed into an established design, learning and operations consultancy working across the leisure, heritage and education sectors. We specialize in crafting imaginative and structured visions for projects delivered through robust communication strategies, message driven design and well trained staff.
We work internationally and across cultures, in partnership with clients and their communities. Following the delivery of the first interactive science centre in Riyadh, we formed a partnership with Saudi Arabian based National TalentS to bring world class experience planning and design coupled with local capacity and operational expertise to the Kingdom.
Our dedicated core has extended to a network of experienced specialists who lead their respective fields. We have collaborated with eminent scientists, cutting-edge technologists and practitioners at the world’s most respected attractions and cultural institutions. Our network continues to be refreshed, meaning we can offer fresh perspectives and unlock the experience and talent befitting the projects aspirations.
Our services include:
- Strategic planning & masterplanning.
- Formative and summative evaluation.
- Content development and interpretative planning.
- Destination and exhibition design.
- Exhibit design.
- Operations planning.
- Staff recruitment and training.
- Visitor programs development and delivery.
- Travelling exhibitions management.
Our clients include:
- ASPIRE Academy of Sports Excellence (Qatar).
- British Petroleum.
- Children’s Museum Jordan.
- Emirates Foundation (UAE).
- Global Action Plan.
- Historic Royal Palaces.
- King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy (Saudi Arabia).
- Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research.
- London Borough of Brent.
- London Borough of Islington.
- London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- Malta Council for Science and Technology.
- Masdar Energy (UAE).
- Massar (Syria).
- Mishkat Interactive Center for Atomic and Renewable Energy (Saudi Arabia).
- Nanoholdings (USA).
- National Maritime Museum (UK).
- Qatar Museums Authority.
- Saudi Aramco.
- Sci-Bono Science Centre (South Africa).
- Science Museum (UK).
- Techniquest (UK).
- Trinity Science Gallery (Ireland).
- United Kingdom Trade & Industry.
- Veolia Environmental Services.
- Welsh Assembly Government.
- World Society for the Protection of Animals.